Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11.11.2010

Branches and Light Scholarship Video....... Outakes and All

I know....... I said no more posts on this blog...... but it felt weird posting this video on my new blog..... when the original post was on this blog. So... this really is the LAST post on this blog..... if you haven't already, head on over to my new blog and start following it! All kinds of fun new post coming up!!

So..... I promised my hubby if I won the Branches & Light Scholarship I would post this video...... and include some of the embarrassing outakes. To my complete surprise I won!! I am so completely grateful to both Caroline and Nancy for giving me this amazing opportunity!! Sometimes I go visit the Branches & Light blog post about the scholarship winner..... just to make sure my picture is still posted there and I am still the winner!! :) January is going to be amazing!!! I absolutely can't wait to meet all the other Branches & Light workshop attendees and have a day of learning and growing together!! I am so excited for this upcoming season in my life!! I feel like my husband and I are embarking on a brand new adventure.... and the sky is the limit for us!! We are entering a time of family, friends and fellowship! So thankful for all the blessings God has put in our lives.... His grace is so rich!! :) If you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say Branches & Light..... check out my previous post here. Here is the video I entered into the scholarship...... it was filmed by my sweet hubby! Thanks you so much Chris! You are amazing and I couldn't have done it without you!! P.S....... I caught my hubby the other day going through the outakes and cracking up at me..... feel free to do the same!! :)



2 comments:

Cari Denee November 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

You are freaken cute! You are so creative! I wish I could be more like you! I hope you win!

Linnea November 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

You are one hundred percent ADORABLE! I loved your video :o)
xo,
Linnea

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP