Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.25.2010

Nothwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer. Amy+Sam.

Meet Amy and Sam..... they had a beautiful fall themed wedding with pops of red and a little black! Since they got married in October I thought it would be a nice, cool day...... just the right temperature for some outdoor shots before the ceremony. Not so!! It was hot...... the whole bridal party started melting the minute we stepped outside! So ready for the cool fall weather here in Arkansas!


Amy's beautiful lace dress and ballet slippers....... Amy was smart and wanted to be comfy on her wedding day.... and choose not to kill her feet with high heels!





The flowers....


Amy's sweet little girl popped in to say "hi" right before the ceremony!


Now onto the gentlemen..... while I was in with the ladies my husband went in to hang out with the groomsmen and get some shots...... so I can't take any credit for the following shots..... they were all shot by Chris!!

Sam getting ready......


Playing cards to relax.... and pass the time!


Probably one of my favorite shots....... and my hubby took it! :)


Sam met up with his family in the hallway before the ceremony..... and said "hi" to his little girl as well! I have to say she is one of the best behaved 7 month olds I have ever met.... constantly smiling and I didn't hear her fuss once the whole day!!


Amy..... such a beautiful bride!!



Amy with her bridesmaids..... looking gorgeous despite the heat!!


The handsome groomsmen!!


Amy and Sam didn't do a first sight..... but they met around corner and I got a couple of pics.


One of my favorites from the day......


Now onto the ceremony.....


I know I said this in the sneak peek...... but..... the church they got married in was gorgeous!!! My heart smiled when I saw it!


Sam as his bride was coming down the aisle (Chris snapped this one!)


Sam..... still smiling..... awwe!


Love this pic...... not sure what the priest is doing..... but it looks so cool and official how he is raising his arm!


Hello cake!! Amy's cake was beautiful.... love the black and red against the purple wall!


Groom's cake...... go Hogs!!


The centerpieces on the tables were so pretty........



Cutting the cake.....


...... and then stuffing it in Sam's face- then very sweetly wiping it off!!


Now for some alone time with the bride and groom..... probably my favorite part of the day!!









Congratulations Amy+Sam!!!!

0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP