Hello!


Welcome to my blog! I'm Christina Shippey...... a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Northwest Arkansas! Here you get to see my most recent work and occasionally get a peek into my personal life.

Take a look around and feel free to leave a comment.... I love to hear what you think and really enjoy feedback!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10.27.2010

Dallas Wedding Photographer. Delaney's Vineyard Wedding. Ashley+Tim: Sneak Peek

Here is a quick sneak peek of Ashley and Tim from their Grapevine, Texas vineyard wedding! There were sooo many pics I loved that I couldn't just post one or two...... so how about four!!


This is pretty much my absolute favorite....... I adore taking photos during sunset!! This photo below is actually a miracle.... it rained and poured most of Ashley and Tim's wedding day..... then cleared up right after the ceremony for their portraits!!



These next two were taken by Chris..... my second shooter who also happens to be my hubby!!


This is one of my other favs...... such a sweet moment!!


The rest of their beautiful fall, vineyard wedding coming soon!! :)

0 comments:

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP